In this article, we are going to show you how to set manuals as favourites from within your projects on Operance. Please follow the steps listed below.
You are now an active member of Operance, and need to start setting particular manuals as favourites so that they can be easily located within projects.
Did you know?
We currently have ten different manual types available on our platform!
An animated guide is available below to help you visualise completing this action on our platform. If you prefer manual written steps, please use the steps below the animated video guide.
- Click on the project you wish to view.
- Click on the manuals tab to view the all of the manuals available in the project.
- Click on the manual that you would like to set as a favourite.
- Click on the favourite button, available in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Once the manual has been made a favourite it will appear in the manual search area below your keyword search.
TIP: To unfavourite any manual, just press the button again and it will be removed from your favourites.
Would you like further assistance?
If you have any questions or need help, please use the chatbot inside the platform or contact your account manager; we will be happy to help.