In this article, we are going to show you how remove and delete users from your organisation on Operance. Please follow the steps listed below.
You need to delete a user from your company's organisation on our platform. This could be due to a multitude of reasons, such as security issues or redundant accounts.
Did you know?
We have an immutable ledger that will keep track of all changes users make to projects on Operance. This is part of our approach to the golden thread legislation, where all information is kept in a single source of truth.
An animated guide is available below to help you visualise completing this action on our platform. If you prefer manual written steps, please use the steps below the animated video guide.
Navigate to the settings tab.
- Click on the manage option, below the organisation area.
- Find the user account that you want to remove and click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the row.
- Select the option to delete the user.
- Type out the users name to confirm deletion.
- Press yes, and the user account will be removed and deleted.
Would you like further assistance?
If you have any questions or need help, please use the chatbot inside the platform or contact your account manager; we will be happy to help.