In this article, we are going to show you how to create an organisation using Operance. Please follow the steps listed below to create your first organisation.
You are a brand new user on our platform, and this is the first time anyone from your company has logged on. Because of this, you need to set up the organisation on behalf of your company so that it is registered on Operance moving forward.
Did you know?
Our platform will automatically add anyone from your business to your organisation who signs up to the platform in future now that you have created the organisation. Amazing, I know!
An animated guide is available below to help you visualise completing this action on our platform. If you prefer manual written steps, please use the steps below the animated video guide.
- Navigate to the top right and click on the pink + icon
- A dropdown box will appear, select Organisation
- Fill in the fields with as much information as you can.
- Click on the button, Create Organisation
- Your organisation has now been created!
Would you like further assistance?
If you have any questions or need help, please use the chatbot inside the platform or contact your account manager; we will be happy to help.