In this article, we are going to show you how to add a user to your organisation on Operance. Please follow the steps listed below.
In this guide, we are going to show you to how to add a user to your organisation, and assign them user permissions! Please follow the steps listed below to get started. If you have any questions or need help, then please use the chatbot, or contact your account manager.
You are currently an admin of an organisation and would like to add or invite users to your organisation from within Operance. This means that they can start to collaborate with you on projects assigned to, or created by, your organisation.
Did you know?
Fellow staff from within your business should automatically get detected and added to your organisation when registering to the system. If they are already a part of your organisation, then they might be missing some project permissions.
An animated guide is available below to help you visualise completing this action on our platform. If you prefer manual written steps, please use the steps below the animated video guide.
You will need to have sufficient Organisation permissions to be able to invite users to your organisation. If you do not have these permissions, then please contact the organisation owner for your business.
- Click on the settings tab on the left hand bar.
- Click on manage which can be located under organisation.
- Click on add users, which is the pink button in the top right hand side.
- A box will appear where you can add multiple email addresses.
- Fill in the email addresses of the users that you would like to add.
- Click on the preview button, which will take you to the permissions screen.
- Click on the three dots, and then click organisation access rights.
- Select the permissions for each user that you would like to apply.
- Click on the confirm button, and you have successfully invited users!
Would you like further assistance?
If you have any questions or need help, please use the chatbot inside the platform or contact your account manager; we will be happy to help.